What makes SV Recovery unique?
We accept most private insurances. We can verify your benefits to determine what your coverage is and also determine if you have any exclusions.
We work with a team of physicians and psychiatrists who are experts in addiction and who are available 24/7 via concierge services. Clients meet regularly with their doctors as needed.
To ensure that our clients are able to make the transition from addicts/alcoholics to sober individuals, our staff assists our clients in finding Twelve Step program sponsor who can work with them independently, and alongside our care program.
At SV Recovery, we encourage our clients to stay in touch with us. Having our clean and sober alumni serving as an example to our newer clients provides an added level of support that is priceless
For those who want to work in the field of Recovery and Addiction Studies, we offer them training and guidance through our Residential Aide Program. Once they fulfill the requirements needed, they can go on to achieve their certification to work as a technician.
We are committed to the care and needs of our clients. Let us create a personalized treatment plan that meets the needs of you or your family member!
Resources for drug and alcohol addition
Twelve step recovery programs
- A.A. San Fernando Valley Central Office (24-hot Hotline): SFVAA.org
- A.A. Los Angeles Central Office: LACOAA.org
- A.A. World Services: aa.org
- N.A. San Fernando Valley: nasfv.com
- N.A. Southern California: todayna.org
- N.A. World Services: na.org
- National Suicide Prevention Life: 1-800-273-8255
- Los Angeles County Dept. of Mental Health: 1-800-854-7771
- California Youth Crisis Hotline: 1-800-843-5200
- Los Angeles County Human Services Hotline: Dial “211”